Wartile [v 1.1] (2018) PC | RePack от SpaceX
Жанр: Strategy, Indie, RPG
Разработчик/Издательство: Playwood Project / WhisperGames
Язык интерфейса: EN/FR/DE/ES/PT/CN + Русский
Язык озвучки: Английский
Тип издания: RePack
Таблетка: Вшита (CODEX) Операционная система: Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (64 Bit)
Процессор: Intel® Core™ i3 2.66 GHz
Оперативная память: 4096 Mb
Звуковая плата: Аудиокарта, совместимая с DirectX® 9.0с
Графический ускоритель: 1024 Mb, OpenGL 3.0
Свободное место на HDD: 11 GbWartile – это тактическая пошаговая стратегия, выполненная в стиле настольной игры. Мир покрыт гексагональной сеткой, а сами герои на подставках. При этом, графическая составляющая на высоком уровне, игра имеет свой стиль и атмосферу. Хотя в WARTILE и присутствуют карточки (некий элемент удачи), все же многое при сражении зависит от тактики, использования рельефа и различных укрытий.
Below you can find the CHANGELOG:
- We are excited to introduce a whole new story for Wartile now narrated by George Blagden who did an awesome job of bringing the new story alive.
- We changed the movement system to provide a more consistent experience. If your figurine is on a movement cooldown, you can queue its move, and it will move once the cooldown is done. Besides, figurines can now move through friendly figurines. This ensures a much more smooth experience both during and out of combat.
New Encounter system
- Our new encounter system is a new interesting way of presenting enemies on the battle board. Instead of a dynamic AI that moves around the board as you play, we have combined the enemy encounters into small static parties that becomes alive when you enter their encounter zones as you explore the board.
Figurine Ability Warning system
- Abilities are now visually shown in the UI with an icon and a “casting time” when used.
- Abilities can have "casting time" allowing to react and break the casting time
- Casting time has been added to the majority of enemy abilities (to give counterplay options)
- Moving enemy functionality to abilities such as spirit teleport, Volva teleport, etc.
- Also, ability special effects have received an overhaul; changing to something that should be easier to parse visually.
Updates to difficulty tiers and enemy encounters
- To increase the enjoyment of playing the difficulty tiers we have updated some of the enemy encounters with new abilities.
Near Death warnings
- When figurines die the first time, they're reduced to 1 hp
- Time slows down for a short while to allow the player to react
- After happening, this incurs a 30-second cooldown before it can happen again
Ability and Action Cards
- Unit Ability and Action cards have a new feedback method for targeting and use that should make the use of cards more responsive. Also, a number of new action cards have been added.
- The Cooldown icon is now displayed on the top right corner of the cards and is grayed out when on Cooldown.
- New action cards and changes to figurine abilities
- We have added some additional action cards to bring in deck management earlier in the progression cycle. During this process, we have made some changes to figurine abilities as well.
- Rage: Send your figurine into a rage increasing his attack speed while decreasing defenses
- Banner: Spawn a banner on the field providing bonuses to nearby friendly figurines
- Supply Crate: Spawn a random item
- Roadblock: Spawn a roadblock that slows nearby enemy figurines.
- Replaced “Banner” on Hakon with the new ability “Axe Throw”
- Axe Throw: Throw an axe dealing damage to target enemy figurine
- Swapped “Shield Push” and “Armor Break” on Hakon and Jorim
Changes to the Battle Boards
- New cutscenes introducing critical points in the story
- In connection with the changed narrative the Battle Board Home Village a new tutorial map has been added.
- BB1v1 Goat objective has been slightly changed (Goat is picked up from the tutorial map)
- Battle Board 1v3 has been added as a small outro map in connection with the story update.
- Moved some of the groups around. In particular, the "greater spirit" is moved to less frustrating positions.
- Moved the save point up to allow saving just before the final two encounters
- Changes to spirit/ Volva teleports (allows the player to interrupt the cast time more clearly)
- Added path after early loot point to facilitate traversal
- Added path to flank the final fight
- Added entrance to Yggdrasil (but you can't enter it.. :) )Особенности RePack
- Установи и играй!
- За основу взята лицензия Steam (ID: 404200)
- Версия игры: v1.1
- EN/RU Инсталлер
- Запуск игры с рабочего стола
- Смена языка в меню игры
- Качество аудио 100%
- Качество видео 100%
::Релиз от SpaceX::